We have had the opportunity to eat at some wonderful restaurants while traveling the country on deputation. Here are a few of our favorites. Let us know if you’ve eaten at any of them…
1. Antonio’s Cucina Italiana (Dearborn Heights, MI): Great Italian food, bread is amazing.
2. Aunt Catfish’s on the River (Port Orange, FL): Great flounder and terrific salad bar.
3. Blue Adobe Santa Fe Grille (Scottsdale, AZ): “New Mexican” food.
4. Country’s Barbecue (Opelika, AL): Thanks Pastor Boatman!
5. Green Room Café (Cocoa Beach, FL): Best açai bowls we’ve had.
6. Holly’s on Main (Fort Walton Beach, FL): Lunch only. Great seasonal menu.
7. Hull’s Seafood Restaurant (Ormond Beach, FL): Low-key dining. Great seafood.
8. Lamar’s Doughnuts (Oxford, AL): Best. Donuts. Ever.
9. Market Grille Café (Las Vegas, NV): Our favorite in Las Vegas. Great Mediterranean food.
10. Meadowlark Restaurant (Centerville, OH): Our favorite restaurant at home. Eclectic menu.
11. Mosquito Café (Galveston, TX): Eclectic menu. Great hamburgers.
12. Seafresh Seafood (Ojai, CA): Awesome. Incredible garlic tuna roll.
13. Thai 9 (Dayton, OH): Thai food with great sushi as well. Second favorite at home.
14. The Black Pearl (Newport, RI): Great clam “chowda”.
15. Wood’s Seafood (Plymouth, MA): Don’t judge it by its looks. Fresh off the boat.